BASIC FARM TOUR
Ages 2 to 10 (October 4 through November 10 )
This basic program includes the following:
- Feed the friendly farm animals
- Take a trip thru the mini corn maze
- Hayride over the fields & through the Cattail Creek
- Harvest your own pumpkin to take home
- Harvest an ear of popcorn to take home to pop
Costs and Details
AMENITIES INCLUDED IN ALL TOURS
- Hand washing stations with soap and water
- Portable toilet facilities
- Picnic site by the pond
OPTIONAL: If you have extra time after your scheduled program, take a self guided tour along our beautiful nature trail for no additional charge!!
* Teachers can choose to have free admission OR to pay and receive a gift basket full of a variety of products grown on our farm!
How do we figure who is a teacher? We calculate 1 teacher for every 15 students for K and above or 1 teacher for every 10 children for those younger than the Kindergarten level.
Thanks for your help. It makes for a great day on the farm.
TOUR TIME: 1 hour
AVAILABLE: Monday – Friday, October 4 – November 10 (Earlier in October is the least busy time!)
COST: $7.00/child, parent, & teacher*
(October through November)